The OTZ Team presented our proven tension adjustment method in Toronto during the weekend of March 23 – 24, and has been receiving resounding feedback from the doctors in attendance since then. One of the more moving testimonials we have received so far came via email from the mother of one of our pediatric case studies. Keep reading below to see how the OTZ Tension Adjustment has impacted their lives forever. (Please note: names have bee changed for privacy)
First, thank you again for setting up the appointment with Dr. Murphy! Would you please pass this email along to him? I had intended to text but there are quite a few , noticeable improvements and I can’t fit them all into a text message. Here’s a timeline of the last few days and some of the remarkable changes in Mike: 1. Mike’s ability to make eye contact has dramatically improved. I had a conversation with him that lasted nearly 60 seconds and he didn’t take his eyes off of me once. Before, he might have been able to maintain my gaze for 2-3 seconds.
2. His ability to hold up his end of a conversation has improved. When he came home from school today, I pushed him to answer questions about his day. We spoke for over five minutes. In the past, he would have only tolerated 30 seconds.
3. This morning before school he discussed with me his plan to complete all of his homework at school. He checked his schedule to see if he had a math lab and then explained to me that he would finish some work at lunch, some during resource time, some in math lab and some after school. Again, he has never, ever, talked to me about his plan for the day or taken the time to develop such a detailed and reasonable plan.
4. His speech patterns flow much more naturally, before he had a tendency to speak in a monotone. (I believe it’s called dyspraxia)
5. His brother was feeling nauseous last night and Mike gave him a completely appropriate “empathy” hug. That has NEVER happened.
6. PS, he did finish all of his school work and is happily watching Nova.
7. His posture remains very good and is noticeably improved.
Dr. Murphy, I have a “before” video of Mike that he did for the special education department at school. I am happy to share it with you if you’d like to do an “after” video once a few weeks have lapsed.
Ken, I’m starting to feel a real sense of amazement and becoming cautiously optimistic that these effects will be permanent and cumulative. I will send updates every couple of days or if he does anything remarkable.
Thank you again!